Buying goods in the UGi online store is convenient and easy.
1. Choose the product or products you like.
2. Select the size and quantity you want.
3. Register in our system (or buy without registration) and confirm your order.
4. Choose a payment method:
– By bank transfer (upon receipt of your order, we will immediately send you a pre-invoice. Upon receipt of payment, we will send you the ordered goods);
– E –banking– payments are made through a reliable paysera.lt system, thanks to which you will be directed directly to the selected bank);
– Paypal (payments are made through the international PayPal system to which you will be directed directly).
5. Make the payment.
6. Get your product (s)
How to buy:
When you find a product you like on our website, select the required size and quantity you want to buy and click “Add to cart”.
Before purchasing any product, pay attention to the description below – the care requirements of the material from which the product is made, as well as the dimensions.
If you need more information, be sure to write to email@example.com or call us. +370 699 67099.
If you have already selected everything you wanted, you go to the “Shopping Cart”. If you decide you don’t want to buy an item, you can remove it by clicking “Delete”.
If all goes well, click “Sign in and buy” (if you’re not buying for the first time) or “Sign up and buy” (if you’re doing this for the first time).
After clicking ‘Sign up and buy’ (or if you’re not buying for the first time and you’re already signed up by clicking ‘Sign up’), you’ll be taken to the ‘Payment method’ page. Here you will choose how you want to pay for the goods: by bank transfer, by E-banking, PayPal.
After paying via E-banking or having chosen another payment method, click “Buy” to receive the “We received your order” response. If you have chosen the payment method by bank transfer, we will send you an e-mail invoice upon receipt of your order and we will ship the goods when we receive your payment.
Shipping costs are automatically invoiced.
Delivery in Lithuania:
We deliver with DPD courier service or to DPD post offices, within 2-3 days.
It can take up to 4-5 days to get to the Curonian Spit by sending it by Lithuanian post.
Orders can also be picked up FREE of charge from us in Vilnius, T. Ševčenkos g.16.
RETURNING THE GOODS
Goods in stock
The goods may be returned in a manner agreed between the Seller and the Buyer.
www.ugicode.com buyers (consumers) have the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of the product without giving a reason, notifying the seller in writing within 14 days from the moment of delivery or collection of the product. The cost of returning the product must be borne by the buyer.
Upon receipt of the returned product and evaluation of its quality, the Seller shall return the money for the product to the buyer within 14 days from the receipt of a written notice of withdrawal from the purchase and sale agreement.
The product must be returned in the original packaging. A VAT invoice or order number is required for refunds.
Out of stock / custom goods
For return, exchange or repair of defects of APRONS, DRESSES and ACCESSORIES ordered and ordered by special order please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +370 699 67099.
All OTHER ordered goods (non-stocked goods) can be exchanged and returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods, but please agree first by e-mail email@example.com or phone +370 699 67099and obtain confirmation of the further course of the decision.
Personalized items on which your LOGO is embroidered, printed or laser engraved will not be returned or exchanged. Therefore, your final confirmation of the agreed way, colors, sizes and position of the logo is required before placing the LOGO.
Check the quality of the parcel delivered to your home with the courier. If you notice that she has violations:
- tell the courier who brought the goods about it;
- in the delivery document of the consignment, note that the packaging is damaged and fill in the Packaging Damage (Inspection) Report together with the courier;
- inspect the goods inside the packages and, if they are damaged, record the damage in photographs. Photographs will be required for the return procedure;
- if the packaging is not damaged, it is not necessary to inspect the goods in the presence of the courier. If you accept the shipment and sign the documents, the shipment is considered to have been delivered in order.